15 October 2017
Nowadays, a lot of websites who are offering free or cheap themes have been blooming. When it comes to app design, there is always the same dilemma: custom design or theme customization? We will try to find out what type is better for you.
Custom designing is a good choice. The “only” thing you need is a trustful and creative team and money. To be honest a lot of money. The world belongs to small businesses which do not have big budgets and do not have a lot of time. Most of them do not have an experience in working with creative directors and managing that kind of creative work. They need some example and get the work done fast. There is no time for hesitation. Time is money. Theme for customization is the solution.
In 180 Creative we decided to work on themes for customization and here are the reasons why:
- themes are cheaper solutions so your client will be happy
- when you have got front-end done project total quota is smaller so the client is even happier
- you can show your client a list of examples. It is cheaper then preparing your own samples.
- most of them are of a really good quality and sometimes you can really find some “mother-of-pearl”
- they are quick for configuration and fully ready for customization
- ready to install on most known platforms like wordpress, prestashop, joomla etc.
You can find a lot of free and paid themes in Google. We are using:
Of course sometimes clients have bigger budget and higher demands. In that case themes for customization will not be enough. But in most of cases themes will be really helpful.